Businesses, especially agencies, are increasingly aware of their place within the knowledge economy, and of the value of their intangible assets in content, trade secrets, innovations, designs and branding. We can help you develop, exploit, protect and defend your intellectual property rights in both the online and offline world, without losing sight of your commercial objectives.
We work with a wide range of creative, digital, marketing, media, advertising and PR agencies, advising on both contentious and non-contentious Intellectual Property matters across the entire IP life cycle from development and licensing to infringement disputes, with skill, passion and niche technical and commercial expertise.
Our wide range of work includes:
- Content advice (including advertising and marketing compliance, risk and reputation management)
- Infringement and other disputes (including domain names and social media profiles)
- Purchase and sale of IP and intangible assets
- Licensing, research and development of IP and Collaboration agreements
- Anti-counterfeiting strategies and Enforcement programmes
- IPR audits
- Trade mark and design registrations (and related disputes, including oppositions)
We can work hand in hand with your other professional advisers and wider supply chain to minimise valuable management time on dealing with legal matters and ensure a smooth, efficient service provided and managed by senior and experienced lawyers with a genuine sector focus. We offer strategic, commercial, pragmatic and solutions-based advice aligned to your objectives.
What Government support is available to help you through the Coronavirus outbreak and what else do you need to know? BLM's Commercial Advisory & Private Wealth Practice explains, in a comprehensive insight that is updated daily. To read it, click here.
Call us on 0203 507 1608.